Information about Saldan Shampoo
Saldan Shampoo is an excellent anti dandruff shampoo made using many beneficial ingredients which is used to eliminate dandruff from the hair. It is common to have dandruff in the hair due to the changing weather, but excessive dandruff increases hair fall and hair breakage also occurs. In such a situation the fear of baldness starts troubling. To avoid this kind of situation, you can use this shampoo in your hair.
- reducing dandruff from hair
- reduce hair fall
- strengthen hair
- smooth hair
Uses / Indications: Saldan Shampoo is used in the treatment of dandruff.
- Product composition:
- Ketoconazole Topical (2%w/v), Salicylic Acid (2%w/v)
No interaction found
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Saldan Shampoo may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness), Dry skin.
- How to use:
Use it as advised by your doctor or check the label for directions before use.
- How it works:
- Saldan Shampoo is a combination of two medicines: Ketoconazole Topical and Salicylic Acid which treat dandruff. Ketoconazole Topical is an antifungal medicine which stops the growth of fungi that cause dandruff by preventing them from forming their own protective covering. Salicylic Acid is a keratolytic medicine which helps break down the skin clumps on scalp and relieves itching and flaking associated with dandruff.